- Only submissions of printed pottery are accepted (no blanks pieces please)
- Fill out the form below, including as much detail as possible
- If you don’t know or can’t remember certain information, please leave the box blank
- Images must be high quality close-ups of the fragment in good light, taken on a plain background where possible (please note that poor quality images will not be uploaded, you will be notified by email if there are any problems)
- The archive focuses only on fragments, do not submit images of intact pottery (e.g. a complete teapot or plate)
- Irrelevant or inappropriate submissions will not be published
- Submissions are manually uploaded at the moment, therefore it may take a few days before they appear on the website.
Submissions will be published to the archive, selected fragments will also be chosen to become part of the Imaginary Artefacts project